Hello Everyone, my name is Gracie. I am a approximately 4 years old and I am a poodle mix. The vet thinks I am a Schnoodle, that is a Schnauzer and Poodle mix. I weigh 12 pound and I look like I have dark grey eyeliner accenting my pretty blue eyes. Did I mention I am also super sweet and love to snuggle?
My current foster mom would love to keep me, but she already has two other dogs, so it is time for me to find my perfect forever home. The following is more information to help you get to know me better.
- I love to cuddle and snuggle and would love to sleep with you, but I am also well-adjusted to sleeping in my crate for the evening.
- I like my crate and do well in it when my foster needs to leave the house for a while.
- I get along with other dogs and cats.
- While it would be great to have another dog sibling, I would also do well as a single pet.
- I am super smart. I learned to sit for a treat after just a few tries, and I know how to use a doggie door.
- I do well around children.
- I have good potty manners, but you will need to work with me to help me understand your routine.
- I love to go for walks.
- I do not shed, and I don’t bark much.
If you think I may be the perfect addition to your family, please fill out the adoption application. I look forward to meeting you, showering you with loves and kisses and beginning the rest of our life together.